Saturday 4 April 2015

Nail of the Day - Morgan Taylor Mint Chocolate Chip

Morgan Taylor Mint Chocolate Chip

Being an avid mint nail polish fan, I couldn't resist picking up another shade of mint to add to my collection! As I've mentioned before Morgan Taylor is fast becoming one of my favourite nail brands, they have the most stunning selection of shades, that are fashionable and on trend. Today I have been wearing Morgan Taylor Mint Chocolate Chip, a crème based, bright mint shade, that's perfect for Spring.

What's your nail polish shade for Spring? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me. Happy Easter everyone!
Other Mint colours I love....
All That Jazz - Fleur's Sea of Love

Barry M Greenberry
 

Essie - First Timer
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig