Friday 3 April 2015

Top 10 High End Make-Up Products Worth Buying!

Top 10 High End Makeup Products
Following on from my Top 10 Drugstore Make-Up Products post, I thought it would be useful to do a Top 10 High End Make-Up Products also. Although high end products are expensive, I wanted to show you what is worth buying and what's great value for money if your thinking of treating yourself to some expensive make-up this Easter.

What is the one holy grail item you can't live without that's high end? Tweet me or leave me a comment down below.
1. Benefit Porefessional £24.50 - Primers are essential for helping your make-up stay all day and for me Benefit Porefessional ticks all the boxes when it comes to this. It has a silky smooth texture, that glides on to diminish pores and help prolong your makeup from dusk till dawn. Although expensive you only need a tiny bit as a little goes along way.
 
2. Urban Decay All Nighter £21 - Another essential item every girl should have in their make-up kit is a setting spray and Urban Decay without a doubt do the best. I use All Nighter after I've applied my foundation and then again after I've finished doing my make-up. This spray just helps everything stay bullet proof if your on a night out or have a long day ahead.

3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua £33 - This holy grail foundation is great if your not into heavy, full coverage formulas. Vitalumiere Aqua has the perfect light to medium consistency and is more like a tinted moisturiser, as it gives the most beautiful, dewy finish, with an SPF of 15.

4. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Around £25 if purchased in the US or Sephora online - Ok I cheated a bit here but foundation I think is a personal preference, so I thought I would add another one of my holy grail foundations, as this is more of a full coverage one. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation has a thicker consistency, and looks amazing in photo's as it gives you an airbrushed, flawless finish.

5. MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural £23 - I recently featured these in my March Favourites. These Mineralise Skin Finishes, set your foundation, create a flawless finish and last forever due to their unique baked formula.

6. Benefit Hervana Blusher £23.50 - I love this blush as it's matte and a great universal shade, which suits most skin tones. Benefit Hervana has a beautiful mix of Berry, Beige, Apricot and Taupe, that creates the perfect cheek colour. This blush is terrific value for money as it lasts for ever and comes with a mirror and a brush too.

7. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners £15.50 - These eyeliners are fab if your on the go, as you can just swipe them on in a few minutes and be re-assured that they will stay on all day. These 24/7 liners also come in a whopping 39 colours too.

8. Benefit They're Real Mascara £19.50 - I've tried a fair few mascara's on my blog, but this Benefit They're Real one is by far one of my favourites. This is a superb all rounder, that lengthens, catches every lash and adds fullness.

9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade £15 - I recently did a blog post on the many types of brow products that are now available, as it can be confusing on what's right for you. The Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade is an excellent choice, as it's great value for money, buildable, comes in a variety of shades and stays all day long.

10. Urban Decay NAKED Palettes £38 - These classic eye shadow palettes are a must for anyone wanting a super selection of wearable shades that are excellent value for money. Urban Decay have three different palettes that form the Naked family, each consisting of 12 neutral matte and shimmer shades. Each palette comes with a decent sized mirror, double ended brush and free travel sized gift too.

11. MAC Lipsticks £15.50 - If your in doubt on what high end lipsticks to choose from, then MAC is a great place to start. With a huge colour selection and range of finishes to choose from, you can't go wrong with a classic MAC Lipstick. Some of my favourites are Angel, Show Orchid, Cherish, Impassioned and Rebel.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig