Saturday 11 April 2015

NOTD - China Glaze Gelaze in Shocking Pink

China Glaze Gelaze Shocking Pink
I love a good neon nail polish as it reminds me of Summer and China Glaze without a doubt do the best neon shades. Last year I discovered they finally released a gel formula in some of their best selling colours, so of course I was very excited at the fact that I could wear some of my favourite shades in a longer-lasting gel polish.

Today I am wearing one of my favourite pinks, China Glaze Shocking Pink, if you have this in the regular polish, the gel formula is a little different in colour. The Gelaze version I'd say is a tiny bit more coral, where as the normal formula is more of a baby pink neon, but regardless of the slight shade difference this is a beautiful colour for Summer.

What's your favourite neon nail polish for Summer? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
China Glaze Shocking Pink
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig