Saturday 20 June 2015

Nail Polish Dupes Directory

Nail Polish Dupes
It has to be said I love a good dupe and being the nail fanatic I am, I wanted to put together a Nail Polish Dupe Directory for you guys, so you can come back to it again and again to prevent buying too many of the same nail polish colours! I will be adding to the list, as and when I discover more dupes, so keep up to date with me on twitter if you want to know when I've added to the list. I hope you find this helpful in some way.
PINK
Models Own Sun Hat & China Glaze Shocking Pink
CORAL
Morgan Taylor Don't Worry Be Brilliant & China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
BLUE
Essie Bikini So Teeny, Barry M Blueberry, Models Own Cornflower Gleam
Nails Inc. Baker Street, Revlon Wild Card & Essie Butler Please
SILVER
O.P.I DS Radiance & Morgan Taylor Don't Worry Be Brilliant
ROSE GOLD
Cuccio Chemical Reaction & Maybelline Knitted Gold
TAUPE
Nails Inc. Porchester Square & Essie Miss Fancy Pants
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig