Friday 31 July 2015

Nail of the Day - Models Own Indian Ocean and Barry M Blueberry

Barry M Blueberry & Models Own Indian Ocean
Blue nails have defiantly become more wearable and with so many different shades and options the possibilities are endless! I've had Models Own Indian Ocean in my collection for a few years now but I haven't used this in ages until I recently re-discovered it. Models Own Indian Ocean is the most stunning duochrome blue polish, shot with light pink. You can wear this colour on it's own but I personally like using this as a top coat over various colours, as it can change up any regular crème shades and transform them into the most beautiful shades.

My favourite combination is complimenting Indian Ocean with Barry M Blueberry underneath, it just looks so pretty, feminine and Summery! Also I recommend teaming is with Essie Mint Candy Apple too.

What's your favourite nail combination? Tweet me a picture or leave a comment down below.
Models Own Indian Ocean
Barry M Blueberry
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig