Tuesday 7 July 2015

Nail of the Day - Models Own Mint Icing and Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace

Models Own Mint Icing and Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace 
Mint is a bit of an obsession of mine, as you probably know from my mint nail polish obsession post and just recently I have been loving two particular mint shades, Models Own Mint Icing and Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace. As I love them both so much, I thought I would pair them together to create a pretty summer, mint nail combination. I used Models Own Mint Icing as the base and Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace in top. Mint Icing is the most beautiful, bright shade of mint and Party at the Palace is like a stunning iridescent, mermaid colour!

What's your favourite shade of mint nail polish? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig