Thursday 1 October 2015

Product Empties and Products I Regret Buying No8

Product Empties and Products I Regret Buying
I've had this bag full of new product empties sat in my cupboard for a while now and finally this week I got the chance to sit down and film. As I've mentioned before I love to share with you new product empties and tend to stir away from showing you products I know I use time and time again. it's also a great way of sharing with you my final thoughts on a product after I've given it a good, thorough test out. So here's Product Empties No8.
1. Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Scrub
2. Bliss Aloe Leaf & Peppermint Foot Patrol
3. Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream
4. Organix Keratin Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
5. Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Face Masks in Iced Crystal & Banana and Honey
6. Soap & Glory The Firminator Targeted Arm Firming and Toning Formula
7. Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream
8. Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray
9. L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water
10. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
11. Laura Gellar Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Champagne.
12. Vera Wang Princess - Perfume Notes
13. YSL Manifesto - Perfume Notes
14. NYX Bronzer & Blusher Combo in Ibiza
15. MAC Brow Pencil in Stud - Brow Product Reviews
16. Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner in Denim Ink
17. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig