Tuesday 15 December 2015

O.P.I Nail Envy Strength + Color Review and Photos

OPO Nail Envy Strength and Color
O.P.I Original Nail Envy is by far my holy grail treatment base coat, because not only has this helped my nails considerably throughout the years, it's also something I use every time I do my manicure.

Original Nail Envy can be used as a weekly system to help treat the nails or as a regular base coat with colour, it also comes in six different formulas to cater for many nail concerns.

A few years ago I had seen a Pink Nail Envy that was only available on QVCUK, but this was always hard to get hold off and I did wonder why this wasn't widely available, as it was such a great idea to have a colour and treatment in one. Much to my excitement O.P.I finally released four Original Nail Envy's with colour! I picked up three out of the four to show you, so here's my thoughts.
These retail for the usual £19.50 just like the others within the collection. As I mentioned above the Original Nail Envy Strength + Color comes in four shades including,
1. Pink to Envy Nail Envy
2. Nail Envy in Bubble Bath
3. Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
4. Nail Envy in Hawaiian Orchid
I picked three out of the four pink shades to try.

OPI Nail Envy Pink to Envy
This is a sheerest of the four and purely just adds a touch of pink to the nails, as well as helping them appear brighter.
OPI Nail Envy Bubble Bath
This is my favourite of the three shades I picked out and if your familiar with the colour Bubble Bath, then you'll know it's a beautiful baby pink. I applied three coats to get an opaque finish.
OPI Nail Envy Hawaiian Orchid
If your after a bit more colour, then this is the deepest pink out of the four shades O.P.I have to offer. It is a dusky, medium pink colour, which is opaque in two coats.
As with the original Nail Envy, if you are using this as a treatment, it's advised to start with two coats at the start of the week and then add another coat every other day until the end of the week, where you take it off and start again. The only thing I would say with these tinted versions is they do take a little longer to dry, so just bear this in mind when applying.
 
Overall these are a fantastic edition to the Nail Envy family and are just perfect for anyone who wants to strengthen and grow their nails, but at the same time likes to have colour on too. I just love the fact that these colours are in the original formula, as for me the original is the best. If these are successful, I can't wait  to see if O.P.I expand their Nail Envy colour range further, to a more wider shade selection beyond the pink hues.
 
I award the O.P.I Nail Envy Strength and Color 4.9 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig