Monday 14 December 2015

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara Review and Photos

Tarte Lights, Camers, Lashes Mascara
With so many mascara's now on the market it's hard to know which one is right for you, especially when they all claim to do something different or everything all in one,. For me it can be a total mascara mind field at times!

Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes is a mascara I've heard a lot about as this claims to curl, create volume, condition and lengthen, which all sounds good to me. I also like the fact that Tarte is a vegan friendly and cruelty free brand too. So taking this all into consideration I thought this would be a great one to test out, so here's my thoughts.

Have you tried anything from the Tarte brand, if so what do you love or recommend I try next? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
Price
This can now be found on QVC here in the UK and retails for £21.50 plus £2.95 P&P for 7ml of product. This is a pricey mascara considering how long they generally last, but this is from a high end, premium make-up brand, so it is to be expected.
Packaging
I love the quirky packaging on this and I think originally this is what made me want to try this, along with the amazing title too! This 4 in 1 mascara comes in a purple snakeskin packaging which is like nothing I've ever seen before. The only thing is the box it comes in doesn't really give much information about what the mascara does, so I do suggest going on the Tarte website if you've never bought anything from the brand before.
Application
This was really easy to apply and comes with a beautiful long, fluffy brush for effortless application.
 Despite it only coming in black, this mascara added thickness and volume to my lashes. It did also add length but I wouldn't say it added masses of height to my lashes, like some other mascaras I have do. Overall I ended up applying three coats to the top and two to the bottom to achieve the false lash effect I was after.
Longevity
For me I had no problems with this mascara considering I had it on for a good 11 hours in total. I had no transfer, even though I put quite a few layers on and this didn't budge or smudge at all, which was fantastic.
Overall Thoughts
I did really like this mascara for it's thickening and volume aspect, thanks to the super fluffy brush, as well as it's fun and eye-catching packaging. But because this didn't lengthen my lashes as much as I would of liked it to, I would probably team this with another mascara that lengthens better, for me to achieve my preferred overall look.
 
Finally although this mascara was a little on the pricier side, I did like this as a whole because of it's longevity aspect, which for me is one of the most important things I look for when testing out a product.
 
I award the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara 4.6 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig