Saturday 30 January 2016

Milani Baked Blush Review and Photos

Milani Baked Blush
If you'd seen my American Drugstore Haul, you'll know I picked up a few things from Milani. Milani is an amazing fashion forward brand, that stocks a colourful selection of on trend cosmetics, but unfortunately they only currently sell in the US.

Within the UK I can never seem to find any decent drugstore blushers, that are of a high quality, with a great colour selection and that have the right price point. I've heard a lot about the Baked Blush from Milani, so I thought I would pick up a few to try while I had the opportunity. Here's my thoughts.
Price
These retail for $8.49 for 3.5g of product, which is around £5.96 in English pounds. I think this is great value for money for a baked blush as they also come with a mirror and brush too. The Baked Blush comes in 9 stunning shades ranging from pink to coral, bronze to rose.
Packaging
Although you can tell by the packaging these are drugstore blushers, I actually really like the design of these. I love the gold and the fact the blush is visible, as it shows of how beautiful these really are inside. As I mentioned above they also come with a handy mirror and brush. The brush is not the best quality, but I think it's a nice touch.
Application
The actual texture of these blushers is not that soft, but they are super pigmented and apply amazingly! I picked up Dolce Pink and Rose D'Oro, a pink and rose gold shade. Both are very shimmery and add an instant pop of glow to the cheeks, so if your not into shimmery blush or highlight, these may not be for you. You actually don't need to apply much to be able to see the true colour, as a little really does go a long way.
01 Dolce Pink
02 Rose D'Oro
Longevity
I couldn't believe how long these lasted on my cheeks, I actually thought they had better longevity than some of my high end blushers! The colour stayed true all day, which was fantastic as I do find blush is always the first thing to wear on my face.
Overall Thoughts
For a drugstore blush, I was amazed at how good these were. The price is on point, the packaging is beautiful, the blush itself is stunning and the longevity is impressive. I think you can tell I liked these! They really are a great drugstore find and are indeed worth the hype, if you love a strong, glowy cheek. The only thing I would say is as I mentioned above these may not be for everybody, because of their shimmery formula, but if your all for that then, you should defiantly give them a go. It's just a real shame we don't have Milani here in the UK, as I would certainly be investing in some more of the colours they have to offer.

I award the Milani Baked Blush 4.9 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig