Friday 29 January 2016

Topshop Nail Polish - Nails of the Day

Topshop Nail Polish in Ghost
Iridescent nail polish is one of my favourite's, as I love the way it reflects every colour of the rainbow. Last month I snapped up my first nail polish from Topshop, which was from their Christmas collection for 2015. I chose of course the iridescent shade called Ghost, this pretty shade is a pearl, duo-chrome polish, which looks gorgeous on it's own or on top of a white.

Topshop Nails stock an extensive selection of colours, ranging from matte to metallic and glitter to duo-chrome. Polishes' retail for around £6 and come in cute polka dot packaging. The polish I picked had the perfect sized brush for application, which  helped apply the polish really nicely. I do want to pick up a few more polishes from Topshop so I can do a more detailed review for you guys, so if there's any colours you recommend, just let me know.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig