Sunday 24 January 2016

Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder Review and Photos

Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Face Powder
Concealer has become a bit of an obsession of mine, but as we all know it does need to be set pretty quickly to prevent creasing and to maximise the wear time. Now most powders that I own unfortunately don't cut the mustard in providing what I need to help with my concealer concerns and so I recently switched to this loose powder from Rimmel, which is more suited to what I need it for, so here are my thoughts...

Check out my other reviews from the Rimmel Match Perfection Line here,
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Price
This retails for £6.99 for 10g of product and comes in the translucent shade only.
Packaging
The packaging is clear and simple and represents the Match Perfection line with it's bright blue top. It also has a second top inside which prevents too much product coming out, but I would still be careful when opening the blue lid as it can get a bit messy regardless of the 2nd lid inside.

This is also comes with a small, thin powder puff too, but I do think a brush is better suited for applying this kind of powder.
Application
This has the most beautiful silky texture and applies like a dream because of it's finely milled consistency. I applied this with a small contour brush to the areas I had concealed and it instantly set my concealer without creasing, as well as helping mattify the shine on my t-zone area from the foundation I had applied. I also found a little goes a long way, so less is more in this case.
Longevity
This latest really well, for a good 13+ hours to be precise, which was amazing! And by the end of the night I really didn't look shiny at all, even after a long day.
Overall Thoughts
Overall this powder was wonderful at helping me stay shine free, non cakey and flawless all day long. This is also a great affordable drugstore powder that's perfect for anyone who suffers with oily skin or who is searching for an inexpensive dupe for the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder to set their concealer with.

I award the Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Face Powder 4.8 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig