Tuesday 9 February 2016

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Review and Photos

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
I'm already a big fan of Maybelline Mascara's as they stock a wide variety of mascara's to suit everyone and anyone's needs. The Falsies Push Up Drama is the latest offering from Maybelline and claims to volumize and thicken the lashes thanks to it's unique formula. Of course I had to put this to the test, so here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £7.99 for 9.5ml which I think is an affordable price for a Maybelline mascara. But as this is new I have seen it on offer in quite a few places, so if your keen to try this, I would snap it up now while it has a few pound off as it's always good to get a bargain! This comes in Very Black only and I picked mine up from Boots.
Packaging
I love the packaging and name of this mascara as it's colourful and eye-catching. The actual brush is long, with short rubber bristles around it.
Application
Having used this a few times now, the consistency is pretty thick, so I do recommend wiping your brush before application. When I first applied this, I could see a difference straightaway as my lashes looked thick, dark, long and lifted. I'm also a big fan of the false lash 'effect' and this certainly did that, as the title suggests.

I applied three coats, but I do think two is ampules because of the consistency of this mascara. I also did two on the bottom, but if you don't like that thick effect on your lower lashes I would use an alternative mascara for the bottom ones.
Longevity
I had no problem with this at all, it didn't flake, transfer or run and stayed lifted all day which was great.
Overall Thoughts
Overall I can see why this mascara has mixed reviews and it's simply because of the waxy formula and rubber brush, so I can understand this may not be for everyone. I personally loved this as like I've mentioned before, I'm not a huge fan of false lashes and so I'm always on a quest to find mascara's that do all the work, without the need for extra lashes and lash glue.

This defiantly helped lift and thicken my lashes and the longevity was great! I also loved the packaging and the fact it's affordable too. So if like me you love thickening, lengthening and false lash effect mascara's, that are also affordable, then this could be just for you!

I award the Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara 4.8 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig