Monday 29 August 2016

Maybelline Master Contour Stick Review & Photos

Maybelline Master Contour Sticks
I think it's safe to say contouring is as normal as cleaning your teeth nowadays and back in March I reviewed the NYX Wonder Stick, which is perfect for anyone that's new to contouring. Maybelline have recently released their own version too called the Master Contour which is similar to the NYX version, so of course I had to put this to the test too and here's my thoughts.
Price
These retail for £6.99 each for 7g of product, they also come in two shades Light and Medium which is great as these are easily adaptable to most skin tones.
Packaging
These come in a retractable, easy to use pen format and the stick itself is double sided with the contour on one side and the highlight on the other.
Application
As I mentioned above the stick is double sided and super straightforward to use, it's also great for travel as it's so compact. Both the Light and Medium shades are richly pigmented and look lovely and natural looking on the skin, they also glide on like butter and are trouble-free to blend out with either a brush, sponge or your fingers, but because of the creamy consistency, I would recommend setting your contour with a powder too.
Longevity
These do last all day providing you blend everything well and set with powder.
Overall Thoughts
This is another great, easy to use contour stick from the drugstore which is not only affordable but perfect for travel too. The only thing I would say is because the stick is double-sided when it start's to wear down, it can be a bit difficult to use each side evenly, so I do think it would be more beneficial if the stick was double ended instead. But apart from that I love the fact that this glides on beautifully, blends out effortlessly and is super natural looking too. So if your a beginner to contouring and your after an affordable contour stick that's quick and easy to use, then I defiantly recommend trying this out.

I award the Maybelline Master Contour 4.7 out of 5
 
*This product was sent to me
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig