Friday 19 August 2016

Seventeen WOW Concealer Review & Photos - YSL Touche Eclat Dupe

Seventeen Wow Concealer
Seventeen already stock a wonderful selection of concealers that cater for a variety of needs and one of the newest editions to the family is the WOW Concealer which is a highlighter and concealer in one. This actually caught my eye recently because not only does it have an eye catching name, I thought this looked identical to the YSL Touche Éclat Highlighter Pen! So of course I had to put this to the test to see if it really does perform as well as the YSL version and here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for an affordable £4.99 compared to the YSL version which costs a whopping £25!! The concealer comes in Fair and Medium and contains 2.5ml of product.
Packaging
The packaging is beautiful and super lightweight which is perfect to pop in your bag for on the go touch ups. The concealer itself, just like the YSL one comes out of the small and precise brush tip when you click down on the button at the top of the pen.
Application
As I mentioned above the concealer comes out quickly and efficiently at the click of a button so that you can easily apply and blend this out with either the brush and the warmth of your ring finger or with a small fluffy brush like I did. The consistency is super lightweight, buildable and creamy, which makes it a dream to apply! I actually applied this to my under eyes, nose and chin area, but you could apply this anywhere you want to highlight.

Overall this is more of a highlighting product, especially if you opt for the lighter shade, but in addition to this, the concealer also erased my dark circles and redness in a flash which is always a bonus!
Longevity
I was really impressed with the longevity of this as it didn't budge at all throughout my very hot, humid day, it just stayed perfectly in place right up until I removed my make-up very late at night.
Overall Thoughts
Well this for me really does live up to it's name as the perfect highlighting WOW concealer! Back in the day I used to buy only the YSL Touche Éclat and nothing else, then came along a whole wealth of amazing drugstore concealers and I really never looked back. For me this Seventeen concealer speaks volumes over how we have come along way within the drugstore market as not only is this super affordable, it really is identical to YSL version, but without the silly price tag!

The shade selection isn't massive, but this is more of a highlighter with concealing properties, so I think the Fair and the Medium can adapt to most skin tones well. The consistency of the product is lightweight, buildable and an all round beauty for covering up those pesky dark circles and for that reason, I think this concealer is defiantly worth a look at if your after a good YSL dupe or your in need of some dark circle erasing!

I award the Seventeen WOW Concealer 4.7 out of 5
 
This product was sent to me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig