Tuesday 22 November 2016

Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar 2016 Review and Photos

Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar 2016
Well it's nearly that time of year again and it's safe to say 2016 is the year of the Beauty Advent Calendar! I have three this year to share with you and each day in December I will be revealing a window over on my social media handles and of course here on the blog.

First up is the Makeup Revolution Makeup Advent Calendar. I was pretty excited to get my hands on this as if you've followed me for a while you'll know Makeup Revolution has quickly become one of my favourite brands from the drugstore this year.
Price
This retails for £40 for 25 full sized products and the exciting news is, if your reading this in November then you'll still have time to get your hands on it! Superdrug are currently offering £10 off too.
Packaging
I absolute adore the black and gold foiled packaging as it's festive, striking and it epitomises everything Makeup Revolution. The calendar is also a lot larger than your regular chocolate advent calendar because it contains 25 full sized products as I mentioned above.
What's Inside?
The calendar contained a great mix of make-up including,
- 4 Travel Sized Brushes
- 1 Eye Primer
- 1 Liquid, 1 Mini Cream and 1 Mini Powder Highlighter
- 1 Handbag Mirror
- 1 Mini Bronzer
- 2 Mini Blushers
- 3 Mini Eyeshadows
- 1 Mini Anti-Shine Balm
- 2 Full Sized Glosses
- 6 Full Sized Lipsticks
- 1 Full Sized Eyeshadow Palette
Overall Thoughts 
This was such a fantastic make-up advent calendar for the price and even better if you can get it on offer. I loved the great mix of products that were included within the calendar as well as the travel sized products that are perfect takeaways, if you don't want to drag your whole make-up bag away with you! So if you're a Makeup Revolution fan like me, then this calendar is definitely for you! 

I award the Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar a 4.8 out 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig