Monday 21 November 2016

The Soap and Glory Skincare Dream Team

Soap and Glory Skincare
Yesterday I talked about my Drugstore Skincare Routine and today I wanted to chat a bit more in depth about two of the products that I use in my routine from Soap and Glory, which I call my skincare dream team!
Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful
First up is the Make Yourself Youthful Sunshield Superfluid. This little gem retails for £14.99 for 30ml of product and is available from Soap and Glory online or Boots. I adore this fluid as it's lightweight, travel friendly and has an SPF of 50.

I apply this on top of my regular moisturiser and it sinks in right away without leaving a nasty white cast, which in my opinion is defiantly not a good look!

Overall an SPF is something I consider a very important step within my morning routine and for me this has everything I look for when searching for that perfect sunscreen moisturiser.

Soap & Glory The Ultimelt
The second skincare item that makes up my Soap & Glory dream team is the Hot Cloth Cleanser, The Ultimelt. This is a great dupe for the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, if you want something a little more affordable.

The Ultimelt retails for £10 for 100ml and is the perfect night time cleanser to not only deep clean the face, but it's also a wonderful second step pampering cleanser. The hot cloth cleanser is infused with essentials oils that help make the whole cleansing experience a dream!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig