Sunday 19 February 2017

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara Review and Photo's

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara
If you've been a long-term reader of mine then you'll know I'm fond of a Maybelline mascara. In my opinion, Maybelline has the best selection of affordable mascara's that cater for so many different lash needs.

The Falsies Push Up Angel mascara is the newest addition to the Falsies collection and this one sounds right up my street as it claims to give you a beautiful 'fluttery false lash effect', so here are my thoughts...
Price 
This retail's for £7.99 and can be found in most drugstores. It comes in Very Black only.
Packaging 
As with all Maybelline mascara's the packaging is always eye-catching, fun and colourful and the brush itself is unlike anything I've ever seen before, as it's super thin with very few bristles.
Application
The shape and length of the bristles made this so easy to apply, as you could really get into the root of the lash with ease. It's also super because it's more like a tiny comb that catches, separates, lifts and lengthens each lash perfectly!
Longevity
This lasts really well throughout the day as the consistency of the mascara is not clumpy, thick or flakey atall.
Overall Thoughts 
I'm already a big fan of the original Falsies and the Falsies Push Up Drama mascara, but I have to say I think this may be my favourite of the three, thanks to that tiny little lash catching comb. I do also think the brush plus the formula make for a very appealable mascara combination, that not only helps lift and separate each lash, but also adds length and thickness without the worry of clumps. The brush is a little weird to start with but if you prefer a more lengthening mascara that builds great volume, then this really is worth a look at it if you are in the market for a new mascara.

I award the Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara a 4.9 out of 5


*This product was sent to me, but as always all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig