Monday 24 April 2017

How to Style a Jumper Dress for Spring - Style Diary #20

How to Style the Jumper Dress for Spring
I must say I've been thoroughly enjoying all this warmer weather, lighter evenings and beautiful blooms we've been having this Spring. So much so I decided I would brave it and get my legs out finally after months of hibernation!

Now if you'd seen my Pay Day Lust List for April, you'll know I was feeling the Jumper Dress Vibes... Jumper Dresses are a great transition piece for Spring as they still keep you feeling warm but at the same time they expose the right amount of leg for this time of year.

Today I wanted to share with you how I'm styling this gorgeous blush pink jumper dress from Boohoo, along with a few other ways you can style up this piece for spring too here.
Sunglasses - Quay Australia
Jumper Dress* - Bohoo (This comes in 13 different colours!)
Jacket* - Topshop (Last season, but simular here)
Bag* - River Island (Last season, but similar here)
Shoes* - Converse


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig