Saturday 8 April 2017

The Best Drugstore Skincare Dupes You Need to Try

Drugstore Skincare Dupes
Happy Saturday guys, I hope you're all having a good one! Today I wanted to continue my Drugstore Skincare Series with a look at Five Skincare Dupes. Some of these are identical looking but others don't necessarily look the same, however they do perform in the same way, so here's my favourite five!
1. PREMIUM VERSION: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish £15.50 (100ml) 
    DUPE: Soap & Glory The Ultimelt £10 (100ml) 
Now I'm already a big fan of the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, as it's such an iconic product that's been around for years and although this isn't too expensive, there is also plenty of drugstore dupes/versions now available. One of my favourite dupes for this, is the Soap & Glory The Ultimelt. This fundamentally does the same thing as it's a 'hot cloth cleanser', that cleanses and takes off make-up, it also comes with a muslin cloth too.
 

2. PREMIUM VERSION - Bioderma £15.50 (500ml) 
DUPE: Garnier Micellar Water £4.99(400ml) 
You may have already heard of numerous dupes for the cult Bioderma Micellar Water, however I wanted to share with you my personal drugstore favourite from Garnier. Essentially the Garnier Micellar Water performs in exactly the same way, except this is a much more affordable version that also comes in various sizes to suit your needs.

3. PREMIUM VERSIONAlpha H Liquid Gold £33.50 (100ml) 
The Nip + Fab Glycolic FIX Pads are such wonderful dupes for the popular Alpha H Liquid Gold. The only difference is the Nip + Fab ones already come saturated on a pad and the Alpha H version requires a cotton pad to be saturated. Having used both, I actually prefer the Nip + Fab ones because they are so easy and convenient to use, plus they are half the price too!


4. PREMIUM VERSION: Sunday Riley Flora Face Oil £70 (30ml)
DUPE: L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil £19.99 (30ml) 
Sunday Riley is a brand that I have heard so much hype about lately, especially when it comes to their facial oil collection. The only thing is most of these oils start from £70 upwards, which is a tiny bit pricey! Thankfully I've found a lovely dupe for the Flora oil in the form of the L'Oreal Extraordinary Facial Oil. This helps hydrate and brighten the skin just like SR Flora does, except it's a fraction of the price. If you want to know why I adore the L'Oreal oil so much, then be sure to check out the post here where I explain in more detail.


5. PREMIUM VERSION: Glamglow Muds £39 (50g) 
DUPE: L'Oreal Pure Clay £7.99 (50ml) 
Ok so you may be sick of me going on about how fantastic the L'Oreal Pure Clay masks are, but I just wanted to give them one more mention as they really are such wonderful dupes for the Glamglow versions! All three of the clays perform in the same way and each targets a specific concern. Again I explain in more detail about each L'Oreal Mask here, regarding which dupe is which for the Glamglow ones and if you haven't already tried these then I definitely recommend you give them a go.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig