Monday 10 April 2017

It's all in the Detail... Style Diary #19

Silver Accessories
I have a confession... I've been cheating on Rose Gold with Silver... Just lately I've had a thing for silver accessories as I love the way they can make an outfit pop, just like a red bag or shoes do.

It all started with this silver bag I picked up in the sale in River Island last month. This bag has become my go to as it still fits plenty in, but it leaves me hands free and plus it's a lot lighter too. Granted I still have to carry a shopper with me too, but I'm just loving this bag for Spring.

I also picked up these cute espadrilles from Matalan that were a total steal! They match perfectly with the bag, so I wanted to share with you one of the ways I'm styling these items for Spring.
Sunglasses - Quay
Necklace - Orelia
Jumper - New Look
Watch - Michael Kors
Jeans - Bershka
Espadrills - Matalan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig