Sunday 2 April 2017

The Drugstore Skincare Haul

Drugstore Skincare
This week over on my channel I have been celebrating all things skincare with a weeks worth of content dedicated to specifically Drugstore Skincare.

Now don't get me wrong I adore premium branded skincare, however I'm also a big fan of affordable skincare too. For me Drugstore skincare has become so much more advanced with brands targeting not only specific skin types but concerns, wants, needs and so much more.

In this series I wanted to share with you some of my tips, favourites and new discoveries. So to kick things off I did a little drugstore hauling of some old favourites and new finds...
PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
1. L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Wash £5.99 (on offer for £3.99) - Following on from the Pure Clay phenomena, L'Oreal have also released three cleansing washes under the same name. I'm already a huge fan of the masks (as you will discover over this series!) and so I wanted to give one of the washes ago to see if this lived up to their mask counterpart.

2. L'Oreal Fine Flowers Toner £5.99 (on offer for £3.99) - I also picked up this Rose and Jasmine toner from the new L'Oreal Fine Flowers Collection as it's targeted towards Combination, Dry and Sensitive skin, which is totally my skin type these days.

3. Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF 50+ £4.50 - I recently ran out of the Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Sunsheild which I adore, but I do love trying out new face SPF's as well. I spotted this travel size in Superdrug from Ambre Solaire and thought it would be great to try as an alternative to the dedicated face SPF's.

4. Superdrug Optimum Glycolic Overnight Peel £12.99 (on offer for £6.45) - One thing I have become obsessed with is Glycolic products over the last year and this overnight peel version caught my eye right away!

5. Garnier Micellar Water £4.99 (on offer for £3.33) - Having tried many of the drugstore Micellar Waters, this is the only one I go back to time and time again. You can hear why here.

6. Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser £5.99 (on offer for for £2.95) - I've wanted to pick this up for so long as it looks like another wonderful dupe for the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, so watch this space to see if it has potential...

7. Montagne Jeaunesse Face Masks 90p-£1 - Available from Primark, Superdrug, Boots & Wilko - I've used these masks for years as I love how they come in so many different scents to target different concerns. They're also travel friendly too.

8. Boots Ingredients Charcoal & Willow Bark Sheet Mask £2.50 - Last year I reviewed four drugstore sheet masks and I have to say this was for sure my favourite, hence why I had to pick it up again!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig