Wednesday 28 June 2017

Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara Review

Maybelline Big Shot Mascara UK
The 'Big Shot' mascara is the latest to join the Maybelline Colossal family. The big shot not only has striking packaging but it also claims to be a voluminous mascara. As you know Maybelline is my number one brand for drugstore mascaras, so here are my thoughts on this latest edition...
Price 
This retails for £7.99 for 9.5ml of product. Big Shot is also available in Black and Black Waterproof. You can find the mascara available at, Superdrug, BootsUlta* and Walgreens*.
Packaging 
Well, what can I say, the packaging is everything! Plus the brush is a lovely medium sized, thick bristled brush.
Application
The brush made this easy to apply and I would say this definitely gives you volume and fullness, however, this doesn't give you loads of length and so I think this would work even better teamed with a lengthening mascara like the Maybelline Push Up Angel applied first.
Longevity 
This stays really well throughout the day without any smudging or flakiness.

Overall Thoughts
Personally, I do think this is better compared to some of the original Colossal formula's and I overall think this is a great mascara if you want to add volume and fullness. As I mentioned above if you're after a bit more lift and length, then the Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara would work perfectly with this also.

The packaging and the name of this mascara are on point and I continue to get excited to what Maybelline could ever think of next to rival what they already have and other brands. So if you're a fan of the Maybelline mascara's then this is definitely worth a look at if it meets your mascara criteria.

I award the Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara a  4.2 out of 5

Discover more of Maybelline newest launches here... 
- Maybelline vivid hot lacquer review
- Maybelline baby lip crayon review 
- Maybelline brow precise fiber filler 

Other Mascara posts you may like...
- Rimmel volume shake mascara review
- L'Oreal superstar x fiber mascara review
- Seventeen falsifeye HD mascara

* This mascara was sent to me but as always all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig