Wednesday 18 February 2015

Healthy Detox Juice Recipes

Healthy Detox Juicing Recipes
Juicing has been a passion of mine for many years now,  I just love the fact you can consume more than your average meal portion of fruit and veg in one glass. These magic juices, as I like to call them are super quick to make and help me drink up vegetables I wouldn't necessarily have. They are also refreshing and filling and great if your on the go.

I wanted to share with you three of my all time favourite recipes that are full of essential vitamins and perfect for first time juices. These juices are best served fresh over ice and a glass of water is a good idea to have after, to wash off any acidity you may have on your teeth. I hope this inspires you to get juicing, tweet me or leave a comment down below on what your favourite juice is?

A word on my juicer - Juicers can be expensive although I think it's a great investments if your not very good in getting your five a day in. I use the Philips Viva Juicer, which is a great compact version, that doesn't produce much pulp, helping you gain maximum juice and less waste.
Juice 1 - Red Beet Cleanse Juice
- 2 Apples, Gala or Golden Delicious are best
- Half a Lemon with the rind cut off
- 3 or 4 stalks of celery, keep the leaves on they are full of goodness
- 2 Raw Beetroot with the skin cut off
Juice 2 - Happy Skin Carrot Juice
- 2 Apples
- 7 or 8 carrots topped and tailed
- A small piece if Ginger, depending on how strong you like it
Juice 3 - Go Green Detox Juice
- 2 Apples
- Half a Cucumber
- 3 to 4 stalks of Celery
- Half a Lemon with the rind cut off

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Get more information from Best Detox Juice.

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig