Thursday 30 April 2015

My Haircare Routine for Long, Healthy Hair

My Haircare Routine
Taking care of your hair is just as important as looking after your skin, especially if you have long hair, so I thought I would share you with you my step by step routine of everything I use on my hair to keep it looking long, shiny and healthy.
Products mentioned:
1. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
2. Organix Keratin Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
3. Herbal Essences Fresh Balance Clarifying Shampoo
4. Wide Tooth Comb
5. L'Oreal Mythic Oil
6. Philip Kingsley Maximizer
7. Lee Stafford Argan Oil Hairdryer
8. Philip Kingsley Brush
9. Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray
10. Yogi Curling Wand
11. GHD Hair Straighteners
12. Tigi Bed Head After Party
13. Colab Dry Shampoo in Tokyo
14. L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig