Friday 1 May 2015

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review & Photos

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection is another popular drugstore concealer that I had heard Fleur from Fleur De Force rave about for years now. This concealer claims to give you long lasting wear and coverage for up to 16 hours, so of course I had to put it to the test, here's my thoughts.

What drugstore concealer would you like to see me review next? Leave a comment down below or tweet me. Stay tuned next week as I have the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer coming up.
Price
Lasting Perfection retails for £4.19 and comes in four shades, Fair, Cool Medium, Warm Medium and Dark. This is great value for money for a drugstore concealer.

Packaging
This is very simply packaged and has a great doe foot applicator to distribute the concealer evenly.
 
Application
I used the fair shade as I wanted it to be highlighting as well as concealing. Upon application this has a medium coverage, creamy consistency,  that blends flawlessly and covers dark circles really well. You only need a tiny amount as a little goes a long way, this also dries pretty fast, so you do need to blend relatively quickly.
 
Longevity
As I mentioned above and on the packaging this claims to last up to 16 hours, I wore this for a total of 13 hours. By 3pm my dark circles where still perfectly covered, but I did have a spot come up on my nose in the afternoon, so I did touch up with the concealer over this. By the end of the day the concealer was still in tact, apart from around the redness on my spot.

Overall Thoughts
I loved this concealer for under eye circles, as it has great medium coverage and a fantastic wand that was easy to work with. If I was comparing this to the Rimmel Match Perfection I reviewed last week, I would say the Collection one does a better job at concealing, but if your after a more highlighting concealer, then the Rimmel version would probably be more suited to you. Lasting Perfection is excellent value for money as a little really does go along way. Overall I loved this concealer for touch ups and grey areas, as well as it's fantastic longevity,  but I recommend a more heavy duty, thicker concealer for spot concealing as this didn't give enough coverage around those areas.

I award the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 4.6 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig