Sunday 3 May 2015

April Favourites 2015 featuring Benefit, Bobbi Brown and Models Own

April Favourites
Another month has passed and oh my it's May already! I don't know about you but I'm ready for some Summer, it's been too long. April has been a month of discovering new products and today I am sharing with you some of the products that I have really taken a shine too.

What's been your go to makeup product for April? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me.

1. Organix Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
2. The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body Butter
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
4. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
5. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
6. Maybelline Sensational Lipstick in Power Peony
7. MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer in Aflush
8. Models Own Nail Polish in Lilac Icing
9. Jacket Earrings from Miss Selfridge and River Island
10. H&M Gym Leggings
11. Buff Bunny - Heidi Somers
Instagram - Buff Bunny
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig