Monday 27 April 2015

Project Pan - Cream Blush

Project Pan Cream Blush
I used to love a cream blush, as it always looked so pretty and natural on the cheeks, but the trouble I have these days, is it just doesn't stay on that well at all! Over the past few years I have collected a few cream blushes, but now I much prefer a powder formula because of the longevity and bendability factor. Because I have a few crème formulas, I'm on a mission now to use them all up, starting with my least favourite, MAC So Sweet, So Easy. So stay tuned and keep up to date with my project pan progress in my future Product Empties videos and blog posts.

What's one beauty product you can't wait to use up? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me.
MAC So Sweet, So Easy
NARS Orgasm
Bobbi Brown Pale Pink
MAC Ladyblush
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig