Saturday 14 November 2015

A MAC Lipstick Love Affair

Last week I did a little bit of MAC shopping for some more nude/taupe lipsticks that had been on my Pinterest wishlist. If you'd seen my previous post on MAC Velvet Teddy,  you'll know I've really been into these Autumnal shades and can't get enough of nude and taupe lips lately, so here's what I picked up.

What's your go to nude or taupe lip colour for Winter? Don't forget to leave me a comment down below or tweet me.
MAC Brave Lipstick
Brave is one of those flattering shades like Angel, that goes perfect with any make-up look. This lipstick comes from the satin family and is a brown taupe shade with a pretty pink undertone.
MAC Twig Lipstick
MAC Twig is another satin formula that is slightly darker than Brave, but still super pretty for Winter time. Twig is a deep brown with again a pink undertone.
MAC Spice Lip Pencil
Lastly I tried to get my hands on the infamous Whirl and Soar with no luck, so I opted for the MAC Spice instead, which goes great with either of these lipsticks, as well as Velvet Teddy too. Spice Lip Pencil is an iconic deep brown/pink shade, which is classic, versatile and wearable.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. lipsticks is what every girl desires, our social profiles are totally dedicated for this purpose , do visit hauteher cosmetic tips for women

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig