Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Make-Up Look - Chocolate Eyes and Rosy Lips

Valentine's Makeup Look
Happy Valentine's guys! I hope you all had a lovely day whatever you did. Today I thought I'd share with you my valentine's look using some of my current favourite products. What's your go to romantic look?
Products Used:
Foundation - Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
Concealer - Urban Decay Naked Skin
Blusher - Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
Highlight - Becca Champagne Pop
Eye Base - Kiko Eyeshadow Stick in 05
Eyes - Milani Bella Eyes in Bella Bronze
Liner - Maybelline Gel Liner in Brown and MAC Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown on Top
Mascara - Benefit They're Real in Brown
Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig