Thursday 11 August 2016

Tanya Burr Matte Nail Polish Review & Photos

Tanya Burr Soft Pyjamas
A few months back Tanya Burr released her new Soft Luxe Collection consisting of two new eyeshadow palette's, three matte lip glosses and three matte nail polishes. I'm yet to get my hands on the palettes and lip glosses as they are always sold out, but just going by what I've seen visually so far, I think this collection has to be my favourite release.

I'm already a big fan of Tanya Burr's Nail Polish line, especially with the new re-vamped packaging and I did manage to get my hands on one of the nail polishes in Soft Pyjamas and while I have reviewed Tanya's Nail Polish's in full before, I won't give you an in-depth review like I usually do, but if you want to see any of the other Tanya Burr Nail Polish Reviews I have done I will link them here (Original Packaging) and here (New Packaging).
The Soft Luxe Matte Nail Polish line consists of three shades including,
New Chapter - a beautiful medium matte grey.
Soft Pyjamas - a gorgeous matte nude with a mauve undertone.
Piggy Bank - a delicate pale, matte pink.

The polishes retail for £5 for 9ml of product just like the core collection and the whole range is available from Superdrug and feelunique.com.
The quality of this matte polish is still on par with the original crème formula and for me this colour really does apply like a dream and dries matte within seconds. I also got about four days wear too, which is pretty good going for a matte polish.
Overall Soft Pyjamas is such a wearable, on trend shade and for the price you really can't go wrong. I will keep you updated when I get my hands on the rest of the collection, but for instant updates you can follow me on Snapchat - mintgreen7 and Instagram. Have you tried any of the new collection, I'd love to know your thoughts too?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig