Saturday 6 August 2016

Top 10 Drugstore Bronzers Under £15!

Top 10 Bronzers
Now that we are in the height of Summer, I wanted to chat about everything Bronzers and specifically Drugstore ones. I've searched high and low to find you the 10 Best Drugstore Bronzers that are all under £15, I also had to add in a sneaky 11th bronzer at the end if you live in the US or if your visiting soon.
NYX Matte Bronzer
1. NYX Matte Bronzer £7 - This silky smooth, matte bronzer comes in an amazing five shades. I have this in medium, as this colour is great for building up a natural looking tan, that's not to in your face. It's also the perfect shade for contouring too.
L'Oreal Glam Bronze La Terra
2. L'Oreal Glam Bronze La Terra £12.99 - This ginormous sized bronzer contains 18g of product and is great for both the face and body. This is a shimmery bronzer and it does swatch a little orange on the fingers, but don't let that put you off as it blends out beautifully to give you that gorgeous,  non-orange, sunkissed glow. This is also perfect to take on holiday to dust over the face and decollate to enhance your holiday tan.
Maybelline Bricks Bronzer
3. Maybelline Bricks Bronzer £7.99 - This bronzer is a great two in one as not only does it have a lovely matte, natural looking bronzer, but it also includes a gorgeous shimmery peach highlighter too, that can be worn alone on the cheeks or as a blush topper. I was kindly sent this from Maybelline in the shade blonde which is ideal for paler skin, although I do think medium skin tones can get away with this shade too.

L'Oreal Glam Bronze Cushion de Soleil
4. L'Oreal Glam Bronze Cushion De Soleil £14.99 - This is one of my favourite discoveries so far this year. I love this because it blends out perfectly to give you that gorgeous dewy glow, which is non orange and natural. I also think this is a wonderful holiday make-up staple, if it's too hot to wear foundation or if your going for cream products only on the face.
NYC Sunny Bronzer
5. NYC Sunny Bronzer £4.29 on Amazon* and £1.99 in Superdrug - This cult drugstore favourite is fantastically affordable, matte, natural looking and it blends out really nicely too. What more could you ask for from a drugstore bronzer!
Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer
6. Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Ready to Go £4 - I couldn't not feature a Makeup Revolution Bronzer as the quality of these is amazing. I particularly love the shade Ready to Go as it's a great holiday bronzer to give you that wonderful sunkissed glow. I also find that baked products tend to last for ever too.
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
7. Bourjois Delice De Poudre £7.99 - I have to be honest, when I first reviewed this bronzer I hated it, it didn't blend out well, the colour was too orange and overall it just wasn't working for my pale skin, but having nearly come to the end of pan, I have changed my mind completely! The more I used this, the more I made it work for my skin tone and in the end it became one of my favourite bronzers to use on a daily basis. I have this in 51 and although this is one of the lighter shades, this is pretty pigmented and intense. That being said I think this is perfect for medium to dark skin tones and is best used with a large powder brush dusted all over the high points of the face and blended out well, it also smells delicious too! In the pan the bronzer does have tiny flecks of gold but don't be alarmed as this comes off as a more semi matte finish when applies to the face.

Rimmel Natural Bronzer
 8. Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight 21 £5.99 - Another cult drugstore favourite, this very simple packaged bronzer is ideal for that all over natural glow, it also has an SPF 15 and is waterproof too and it's not a bad price point either.
Soap & Glory Solar Powder
9. Soap & Glory Solar Powder in Bronzo £11 - This only come in one colour, but there is two shades that make up the pan and when mixed together they give you a lovely matte bronzed look to the skin, you can also use the darker shade to do a little light contouring too.
Essence Sun Club Matte Bronzing Powder
10. Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder in Lighter Skin £4 (available in Wilko instore) - Not only is this bronzer huge, it's amazingly affordable too! The lighter shade is of course great if you have paler skin, but it's also fantastic for building up colour, if you do decide you need a little more warmth to the face. Overall this natural looking, matte bronzer is the star of the show for me!
Physicians Formula BB Bronzer
11. Physicians Formula Bronze Booster $14.95 (around £11) - Ok so I couldn't not talk about this cheeky 11th Bronzer as it's just too good not to give it a mention! I did a review on this a while back and oh my this is such a fantastic bronzer as it applies matte, has an SPF of 20 and it blends out beautifully onto the skin. So if you live in the US or your visiting soon, I would definitely recommend taking a look at this beautiful bronzer. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig