Saturday 8 October 2016

Product Empties & Products I Regret Buying No14 - The good, the bad and the ugly!

Product Empties and Product Regrets
Although it makes me sad when I finish a product I've truly liked, it also gives me satisfaction knowing that I've finally got to the bottom and I can decide whether I would re-purchase that particular product again or not. So here's my round up from the last few months of what's hot and what's not!
PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
1. Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel
Beauty Talk Podcast - Episode 9
2. Soap & Glory Sugar Scrub Body Scrub
3. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
5. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
8. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
9. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
11. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructer Conditioner
13. Tresemme Beauty Full Volume Conditioner and Shampoo
14. Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands, Stronger Nails Hand Cream*
16. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
17. L'Oreal Brow Artist Brow Pencil
18. L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Hippie Mascara
*This product was sent to me but all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig