Tuesday 4 April 2017

Maybelline Master Camo Review and Photo's - MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Dupe

Maybelline Master Camo
With colour corrector's more popular than ever, it's safe to say there's a fair few to choose from now available within the Drugstore market. This neat little compact from Maybelline is made up of six shades that help correct, conceal and highlight the face, so here's my thoughts...
Price 
The Master Camo* comes in two shades, 1 Light and 2 Medium and retails for £9.99. As I mentioned above, each compact includes two correctors, two concealers and two highlight shades that can also be mixed to create your own custom shades.
Packaging
I really like the sturdy packaging as well as the see-through window so that you can see clearly what your getting within the compact. On the back you'll find a handy guide on where to apply each shade. This also comes with a double ended brush too.
Application
Upon application each shade has a thin, creamy consistency that blends out easily. I have this compact in medium, which was kindly sent to me, however the concealer shades are a little too dark, but I do love using the yellow corrector over my redness and the lightest highlighter as an under eye brightener. You can also use the highlighter shades on the cupids bow to give the illusion of a fuller pout.

I used a concealer brush to apply these and the warmth of my fingers to blend them out.
Longevity 
Because these do have a thin consistency I do recommend setting the corrector and concealer shades with a powder, but on the whole these stay pretty well throughout the day.
Overall Thoughts 
Although the Master Camo is a little more on the pricey side, these are actually wonderfully neat palettes which contain a nice variety of shades that can be mixed together too. They also make the perfect travel companion to pop in either your handbag or travel make-up bag for on the go touch ups. Application wise these are creamy, pigmented and blendable, and with a little powder to set everything into the place your good to go for the rest of the day.

So if your looking for an excellent dupe for the Mac Pro Conceal and Correct Palette* that's great for not only concealing but correcting and highlighting too, then this is for sure worth a look at.

I award the Maybelline Master Camo a 4.2 out of 5

*This product was sent to me but as always all opinions are my own.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig