Monday 3 April 2017

The All Beauty March Favourites

March Beauty Favourites 
I feel like I haven't done a monthly round up in ages, so it's about time I shared with you some of my all beauty favourites from March, which coincidentally seem all very colour co-ordinated!
Soap & Glory Heel Genius 
Now that we are getting into open toed weather, I feel like it's time to start preparing the feet for all those pretty sandals I've seen just lately. The Heel Genius has been a saviour at making my feet feel wonderfully soft, refreshed and ready for their 2017 debut...
Soap & Glory Hand Maid 
I've nearly used up the last of my Bath & Body Works Stash of Anti Bacs (Sob!), however I've found a lovely replacement from Soap & Glory in the form of the Hand Maid. This gorgeous smelling anti-bac smells just like the Righteous Butter, plus it's a decent size too. I like to keep this one on my vanity to use before I apply my make-up each morning.

Clinque Beyond Perfection Foundation + Concealer
Gosh I love this foundation! I picked this up last year on my our way to Mexico as I had heard such good things about it. Usually I'm really not a fan of matte foundations (with the exception of the L'Oreal Infalliable Total Cover) as I tend to prefer more of a dewy finish these days. However there is just something about this foundation that gives you the most beautiful coverage, without feeling or looking dry and I just can't help but gravitate towards this every time.

MAC Angel Lipstick
MAC Angel is actually one of the first MAC lipsticks I ever bought, it's also a lipstick I go back to time and time again. This pinky nude, frost never fails to brighten up a look for me, I even wore this on my Wedding Day too.

Rimmel #Insta Fix & Go
I actually did a first impression on this recently and I've been in love with it ever since. I adore not only the smell of this, but the fact that it's a 2 in 1 Primer and Setting Spray. It's also a great affordable alternative to some of the high end version out there too.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig