Sunday 19 August 2018

Living Proof Dry Shampoo Review and Photos

Living Proof Dry Shampoo UK
WHAT'S INSIDE?
Living Proof Dry Shampoo 92ml

WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHO'S IT FOR?
The Perfect Day Dry Shampoo works with Living Proof's own patented technology to help soak up 
oil and sweat as well as help your hair feel clean and look and smell fresh. Suitable for all hair colours.

PRICE
Available in two sizes:
Living Proof Perfect Day Dry Shampoo 92ml £10
Living Proof Perfect Day Dry Shampoo 198ml £23

PACKAGING
Aerosol spray can with lid.

HOW TO USE
Apply this either in between washes or after a workout. Shake well and apply as per the can in sweeping motions around 15-25cm away from the hair. It is also advised to wait 30 seconds so that the dry shampoo can work it's magic. To finish you can either massage the product with your fingers or use a brush to shake out any excess.

LONGEVITY
24 Months once opened.

WHERE CAN I BUY IT?
Feel Unique*, John Lewis, Marks & Spencer*Space NK* and Amazon*.

OVERALL THOUGHTS
Having never tried anything from the Living Proof range before I was suitably impressed by their Perfect Hair Days Dry Shampoo. This works even on the greasiest of hair and is a wonderful pick me up for lack luster hair days. I also like using this before I go to the gym as it works wonders at soaking up any sweat throughout my workout. Yes this is a little on the pricier side however this not only smells wonderful but the fine mist helps make your hair feel and look great. (In the photo below I hadn't washed my hair for five days and with the help of the dry shampoo you couldn't even tell!)

Living Proof Dry Shampoo - 4.8 out of 5

 * This product was sent to me complimentary but as always all opinion are my own.
SHOP THE POST

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig