Tuesday 7 August 2018

Primark Micellar Cleansing Pads Review and Photos

Primark Micellar Cleansing Pads
If you've seen my latest skincare posts then you'll know that Primark is certainly stepping up their skincare game recently! I've already reviewed their Cleansing Brush which you can check out here. But today I'm sharing with you my thoughts on these Micellar Cleansing Pads that I picked up at the same time. If you want to see both the Cleansing Brush and Micellar Pads in action then don't forget to check out my initial First Impression video below...
Price
The Micellar Pads retail for a very respectable £2 for 80 pads which is great value for money. They are also infused with Rose and Vitamin E and are for all skin types.
Packaging
These come packed in a convenient cute pink pot with directions on how to use on the back of the pot. Inside the pads are very similar to glycolic pads in the sense that one side is smooth and the other is textured.
Application
I started off by using the textured side to gently remove my eye makeup on one eye and I have to say these really did a great job at removing my everything efficiently despite them not being overly saturated. I did have to go back in with a second pad on my other eye but overall I loved these as they were quick and so easy to use. I can't vouch for how they remove waterproof mascara, but if you've tried these with waterproof mascara then please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.

You can also use cleansing pads on the face, but you may have to use more than two for your face makeup and I would always recommend going in with a cream or oil cleanser afterwards to ensure everything is removed properly.
Overall Thoughts
I've been testing these for over a month now and I'm obsessed! I use them mainly if I'm short for time and I just want to get my makeup off quickly. I love the fact that the Micellar Pads are pre-soaked and really if you're after a time saving no fuss eye and face makeup remover that is great value for money, then I would definitely recommend giving these a whirl.

I award the Primark Micellar Cleansing Pads a 4.9 out of 5.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig