Friday 8 January 2016

A Lush Love Affair! - Lush Christmas Sale Haul

 
Lush has been around ever since I can remember and when it comes to the Lush Sale, I'm there every time! Every year on Boxing Day, Lush discounts most of their Christmas stock to up to 50% off, the only thing I tend to find, is you do need to get in there quick as it does goes fast these days, nevertheless I still manage to pick up some steals, so here's what I got. Also don't forget to check back as I will be posting some #bathart pictures as I use them.

Did you manage to pick up anything from the Lush Sale? Let me know in comments below.

Christmas Candy Box - Was £15.95 down to £7.98
Inside is:
- Snow Fairy Shower Gel
- Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
- Rock Star Soap
- Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb
LUSH Rock Star Soap
LUSH Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel
LUSH Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb

LUSH Magic Wand Bubble Bar
Magic Wand Bubble Bar - Was £5.25 down to £2.63
LUSH Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - Was £2.95 down to £1.48. I also picked up a second Candy Mountain Bubble Bar as I loved this from last year.
LUSH Yog Nog Bath Bomb
Yog Nog Bath Bomb - Was £3.95 down to £1.98
LUSH The Experimenter Bath Bomb
The Experimenter Bath Bomb - £3.95. This last bath bomb was not in the sale, but I just had to grab one as I had seen a ton about this, plus I'm hoping it will make my bath very colourful!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig