Tuesday 12 January 2016

London Lights and Sunday Brunch | Style Diary #2

Having lived in London, I've defiantly become very fond of this colourful city. Some of my favourite past times include brunching in Spitafields market on a Sunday and wondering around the vibrant and iconic land marks of London. London for me is the city of colour, hidden treasures and endless inspiration.

I was inspired to come up with this paticular look to coincide with the Rimmel London Look Competition that I'm entering and thought I would share with you this look as it represents everything I love about London as a whole. What's your favourite thing you love about London?
As much as I adore my neutral shades during the week, at the weekends I love playing around with colour, especially on the eyes. My favourite combination is a bronze/gold teamed with a vibrant green to compliment my eye colour, so I thought I would re-create this look as it reminds me of the endless colours that light up London.

Products Used:
Foundation - Rimmel Match Perfection in 103 True Ivory
Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up in 030 Classic Beige
Powder - Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder in 001 Transparent
Blusher - Benefit Hervana
Bronzer - NYC Sunny Bronzer
Highlighter - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Oyster
Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in Soft Brown, Rimmel Brow This Way in Clear
Eyes - Rimmel Kate Eye Shadow Stick in 100 Rose Gold, Rimmel Glam Eyes in 019 Sun Safari, Maybelline Gel Liner in Black and Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 031 Jungle Green.
Mascara - Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara in Black
Lips - Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in 700 Naughty Nude
Casual Sunday Brunch
This for me is the ultimate Sunday London Look as it's edgy but casual at the same time, it's also perfect for a day of brunching and wondering around the city.

T-Shirt - H&M
Necklace - Orelia
Jacket - H&M
Scarf - River Island
Leggings - Lipsy
Trainers - Converse
Bag - Ted Baker
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig