Friday 15 January 2016

Make Up Eraser Review and Photos

I absolutely love wearing make-up but taking it off can be a pain at times! I currently use my trusty Garnier Micellar Water on a large cotton pad to remove the initial bulk of my make-up, along with the occasional naughty make-up wipe. I then go in and double cleanse my skin to ensure every scrap of make-up has been removed, which can be a timely process.

I've heard a lot of hype about the Make Up Eraser as it claims to remove make-up and even waterproof mascara, just by wetting the cloth. Now I'm defiantly all for making the nightly make-up removal process easier, so I thought I would give it a go and here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £16.99, I picked mine up in Selfridges for £17. For me this is an extortionate price for what is essentially just a flannel, but it does say it can be reused for up to a 1,000 washes.

You can also pick this up from the following online retailers too including, Make Up Eraser Website, Beauty Bay and Victoria Health.
Packaging
The pink packaging is shaped like an eye-catching eraser and it certainly caught my eye at first glance. It also had clear instructions on how to use this to it's best advantage. The cloth itself  feels like a beautiful soft, fleecy throw, it's also a decent long size too for multiple uses.

The Original Make Up Eraser comes in pink, black and baby blue, which is only available on the official website.
Application
Before you use this for the first time, it's advised you wash it once, which is what I did. I then wet part of the cloth with warm water as instructed and started rubbing away my make-up. At first this really was an odd feeling just using a fleece throw to suddenly magic away your make-up, but it really does work! I was surprised with one swipe how much had come off my face, I also couldn't believe how easy it took off my stubborn black liner and mascara.

Because of the length of the cloth I defiantly think you can also use this about 3-4 times depending on how much make-up you have on, before you wash it again.
 
I wanted to test this out against my regular Micellar Water, so I removed my right side with the micellar and the left with the Make Up Eraser. I did both for 5 minutes and both removed well, but the micellar water did still leave some mascara in between my lashes and so I always need to go back in with a cotton bud to get rid of the remainder.

Overall Thoughts
This was truly amazing in every way! Within 5 minutes this super soft cloth had removed all my make-up efficiently and effectively. I do not know what's in it or how it does it, but it really did remove every scrap of make-up compared to my regular removal routine. As I mentioned above, I typically find it quite hard to get my mascara off, but this genuinely removed every scrap. I also liked how it didn't feel harsh or abrasive on the skin either.

It is a shame this is a little on the pricey side, but if you take into consideration how many uses you can get out of this cloth and how much you would pay for whatever make-up remover and cotton pads you use every time you run out, then it really isn't that much. So if your looking for a quicker and more convenient way to remove your make-up each night, then I would defiantly give this a go!

I award the Make Up Eraser 4.9 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig