Sunday 14 January 2018

NYX Eyebrow Gel Review and Photos

NYX Eyebrow Gel in Brunette
If you've seen my reviews on eyebrow products, you'll know I love trying different types of brow make-up. I recently came across this gel formula in a tube from NYX, which I had never seen before, so of course, I had to put it to the test, so here are my thoughts. 
Price
This retails for £5.50 for 10ml of product, which is amazing value for money for such a unique gel that's unlike any other on the drugstore market. The NYX Eyebrow Gel also comes in 5 shades including Blonde, Brunette, Chocolate, Espresso and Black, I picked this up in Brunette.
Packaging
This comes in a squeezy tube and also boxed, with clear instructions, tips and what the product is. Each shade represents the colour of the tube, so it's easy to see which shade is right for you, just from the box.
Application
To apply, you will need a brush and also a pot or something to disperse the product onto, which is a bit of a pain, but I actually used the lid of my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow to squeeze some onto. The tube itself is also quite hard to get the product out of, I think because the consistency of the gel is so thick, so I do think this would be better maybe in a pot form instead, for easier access to the product.

Upon application a little goes a long way, so defiantly use this product sparingly as it is mega pigmented. I used a tiny eyeliner brush to apply this, along with a spoolie to brush it out. Overall my brows looked non-sparse, groomed and well-defined.
Longevity
This gel had the most amazing longevity, as not only did the colour not budge, it also practically felt like it had glued my long brows hairs down firmly in place all day long! The only con to this, was it was super hard to get off at the end of the day, so I would recommend using an oily make-up remover to break down the product.
Overall Thoughts
This for me was a wonder product as not only did it fill in my brows exceptionally well, it defined and groomed them into place for a remarkably long time! The price is phenomenal giving how much product you get and the colour selection is lovely and I also read you can mix the shades to customise your own shade if you like too. The only con like I mentioned is the tube as you really have to squeeze hard to get the product out because of the consistency and also just make sure you have an oily make-up remover to hand too! But overall this is another unique product from NYX that sets them ahead of the game within the drugstore market because of their affordability factor and amazing product variety.

I award the NYX Eyebrow Gel 4.8 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig